Upcoming Printmaking Workshops: There are currently no upcoming public workshops
Chickadiddy has partnered with a variety of businesses in southern Wisconsin to offer printmaking workshops in their beautiful storefronts. It's a win for everyone. The local community discovers the magic of relief printmaking, and it brings foot traffic into brick and mortar stores. If you'd prefer a more private experience, you can schedule a private workshop in your own home with friends and family.
- Learn to carve and print your own linocut stamp.
- Create customized hand-stamped goods.
- No experience necessary. In fact, it's preferred!
- Maximum 6 people per workshop. Enjoy a small group setting for personal attention.
- All materials are provided. You may bring additional blank items to print onto.
In compliance with COVID-19 guidelines, all participants must wear masks during workshops.
Are you interested in hosting a Chickadiddy Printmaking Workshop in your storefront or in your home? Please Contact Karli Klintworth for more details, pricing, and scheduling. At this time we are not scheduling private or public workshops until January 2021.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting Cards
- Two-tone Pumpkin Carving
- Trick-or-Treat Bags
- Gift Bags & Tags
- Canvas Tote Bags
- Pencil Cases
- Beverage Koozies
- Tea Towels
- Notebook Covers
- Face Masks